Webinar on Demand:
Protect your Assets with Cyber Liability Insurance.
You understand the critical impact that liability insurance has on your business, but how do you take your coverage efforts to the next level? Did you know:
– It is estimated that computer crime cost companies $1 trillion annually across the globe, and may actually be higher.
– Over 80% percent of all breach incidents is due to insider negligence.
– 66% of all small businesses will go out of business within 6 months of a privacy breach
– A recent study of data breaches puts the notification cost at $201 for each customer record compromised.
In this 45-minute Webinar you will learn about:
- The different parts of a Cyber Liability Insurance Program
- The regulatory laws, red flags, and fines
- The true cost and effects of breach event on your business
- Cyber 101 Basics, and more!
Plus, get answers to these important questions, and more:
- What is the definition of a compromised record?
- Is coverage reimbursement or pay on behalf of?
- Does it extend to forensic expenses?
- Can Business Interruption coverage be purchased?
- Is there coverage for rogue employees?